endota Spa Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Dumbo Feather (11 Princes St, St Kilda VIC 3182). By entering the promotion, these conditions of entry apply to your entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry. These conditions of entry may change from time to time without notice.
- Entry to open to Australian residents only.
- Promotion commences at the date the giveaway promotion is first published on our social media feeds and entries close on Thursday 16 September at 8.00pm AEST.
- To go in the drawer, participants must sign-up to the Dumbo Feather newsletter.
- The winner will receive a $1,000 voucher to redeem with endota Spa skincare online and in spa.
- Prize is not transferable.
- Winner will be notified via email. The winners must respond and claim their prize by replying within five days. If they fail to do so, another winner will be selected.
- Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or instagram. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the Promoter (Dumbo Feather) and not to Facebook or instagram. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
- Entrants agree to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement as a precondition to being awarded their prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry. Entrants warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom the promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process, or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- By participating in the promotion, participants agree to receive promotional emails from Dumbo Feather and endota Spa.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner.
- The stated prize value is the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia as provided by the supplier. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize prior to acceptance by the winner. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches or viruses. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their sole discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any harm, illness, allergic reactions, or injuries caused by the use or consumption of the prize.
- If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.